Whenever work takes over completely and stress kicks in, one is left with only 2 choices; to stay back at home, remain indulged in work and drown in sheer monotony, or get the earliest ticket to Rajasthan, the state famous for its rich heritage, luxury living and overwhelming spa and wellness resorts.
For complete rejuvenation, detoxification and invigoration, one needs to blindly indulge in spa and wellness resorts in Rajasthan.
Let’s take a look at some of the finest hotels in Rajasthan that offer best in class spa and wellness treatments to their customers.
1. The Tree of Life – Resort and Spa: This is one of the best resorts in Jaipur, tucked away from the chaos prevalent in the city. It offers its guests all the solace they came looking for, along with unmatched relaxation, beauty and service.
The luxury resort comprises of 13 luxurious villas and is just an hour away from Jaipur International Airport.
2. Leela Palace, Udaipur- Overlooking the shimmering Lake Pichola, Leela Palace in Udaipur seeks to provide its guest with the ultimate pampering. The holistic spa curated by ESPA lets the guests restore the balances of life and heal their mind, body and soul.
Aromatherapy, hot-stone massage, spa facials, pedicures and manicures, Indian head massage, etc. are just some of the wellness therapies and treatments.
3. Umaid Bhawan Vilas, Jodhpur-The royal abode of Jodhpur royalties, Umaid Bhawan Palace provides its guests with a rejuvenating journey of harmony, healing and wellness.
Umaid Bhawan offers a multitude of wellness treatments including body scrubs and wraps, Ayurveda therapies, yoga and meditation, and a number of signature treatments like samattva, Trupti, Chandana, etc.
4. The Oberoi Vanyavilas, Ranthambore- A beautiful avenue running along flower-filled water bodies takes guests to a sunlit courtyard, where they are provided with some of the finest natural and plant-based therapies. The hotel offers rejuvenation rituals both for men and women.
The holistic treatments include massage therapies, reinvigorating body therapies, specialty baths, and signature indigenous rituals.
5. Raas, Jodhpur- Raas is an altar of serenity set amidst the chaos of Jodhpur which offers a world-class spa treatment known for its ethical, sustainable practices. Ila promises to work with utmost dedication and purest of intentions, and with its meditative practices and carefully chosen wild ingredients.
The luxury resort is just about 4.5 kilometers from Jodhpur airport and is one of the closest resorts to Mehrangarh Fort.